1. Nearly 52% of the World's population has Internet access that's just under 4 BILLION people. Those numbers are heavily influenced by North America and Europe where Internet
penetration is over 80% for each continent.
2. Smartphone & Laptop repair is a major segment of the industry. IBISWorld estimates the yearly revenue of the cell phone repair industry at $4 billion, with an annual growth rate of 3%.
3. SquareTrade, a company that insures smartphones, reports "a cellphone in the U.S. breaks every two seconds." Fragile LCD assembly, short battery life and other breakable parts also contribute to a
stable market for smartphone repair shops. Tablet repair is also quickly gaining market share.
In order to be able to repair smartphones, you will need to have an in-depth understanding of smartphones, how they work, and all their internal components.
A smartphone repair course is the best way to get this knowledge, as it will allow you to learn in a structured and simple way. Our smartphone repair course is a series of lessions,
taught by people who have expert knowledge of repairing smartphones. Each lessions covers a major fault that smartphones are likely to develop, showing you how to identify the problem and how to
repair or replace the faulty parts.
Our course is a simple and easy way to learn everything you need to about how smartphones work and how to be able to repair them.
Find A Wide Selection Of Self-Paced Courses Covering Smartphone Laptop Electronics Computer
The Best Time To
This Course Is
If you find yourself in need of some mobile repair, or want to learn more about it to perhaps start repairing Cell phones for a little extra money this website
has the information you need
- How to disassemble & assemble different types of cell phones
- Identifying different parts of GSM and CDMA handsets
- Tools used for mobile phone repairing
- How to use different tools used for mobile repairing
- Work of different parts & ICs
- Jumpering Techniques
- Techniques used to repair (troubleshooting) different faults
- Course includes repairing basic as well as advanced cellular phones
Part 1 : Smartphone Repairs
- Cellphone Basics
- Block Diagrams
- Hardware Troubleshooting & Repair
- Software Troubleshooting & Repair
- Flashing & Unlocking Techniques
- User lock, SPC, MSL, FSC, OTKSL
- GSM unlocking: using codes
- Using software to remove user lock, SPC
- what is prl
- what is ESN/MEID
- CDMA Software Defined
Part 2: Basic Electronics Declassified:
- Ohm's Law
- Series Circuit
- Parallel Circuit
- Identifying Electronics Components and Circuit Symbols
- Coils & Inductors
- Crystal Oscillators
- RF & IF Amplifiers and Filters
- EMI and ESD Filters
Part 3: Tools and Test Equipments
- Safety Procedures and Proper Handling of Tools and Test Equipments
- How To Use and Read a Multimeter Tester
- Test and Check up Procedures on Electronics Components
- Preparing the Proper Tools For Repairing
- Opening Tools and Tweezers
- Soldering and Desoldering Tools
- Muti Tester
- SMD Rework Stations
- DC Power Supply
- Cleaning Kits
- Reballing Kits
- Working Table Equipments
Part 4: Schematic Diagrams
- How to Read Cellphone's Schematic Diagrams
- Identifying Component Symbols and Layout in Schematic Diagram
- How to Identify The Follwing:
- Resistor's Symbols and Layout
- Capacitor's Symbols and Layout
- Transistor's Symbols and Layout
- Diodes Symbols and Layout
- Coil Symbols and Layout
- Integrated Circuit Symbols and Layout
- DC to DC Voltage Drivers, Regulators
- Convertes Symbols and Layout
- EMI-ESD Symbols and Layout
- RF Filter Symbols and Layout
- Battery Cell Symbols and Layout
- Power Switch , Mouthpiece, Earpiece and Ringtones Speakers
- User Interface Symbols and Layout
- Clock Crystal Oscillator Symbols and Layout
- Fuse Symbol and Layout
- Lines and Symbols on Schematic Diagram
Part 5: SOLDERING, SOLDERING, SOLDERING
- How to Find and Locate Components on PC Board
- How to Solder SMD Components Manually by Hand
- Master soldering on any electric board
- BASICS OF SOLDERING
- Advantages of Soldering
- What is Soldering & de-soldering? Lead free or not?
- Hand soldering vs. machine soldering
- Electric tools used in soldering: Soldering machines, Hot-Air machines, Pre-heaters, Infrared machines,
- Rework stations...etc
- Soldering tips & soldering irons
- Hand tools & accessories used in soldering: magnifier, tweezers, Fume Extractor , sponges.etc
- Chemicals used in soldering: flux, lead, solder wire, flux remover, tin
Part 6: APPLICATION OF SOLDERING IN CELL PHONE REPAIR
- Types of circuit boards: PCB solder types and cell phone generations
- Which electronic components are found in a cell phone PCB
- diode, transceiver, transistor, integrated circuit, 2 point solder joints or 3 joints multi points?
- Underfill & under film
- Practical basic soldering trainings
- Basic and intermediate applications for training
- Soldering charging ports
- Soldering power buttons
- Soldering flex cables
- Soldering SIM card trays
- Memory modules
- Camera modules
- Battery sockets
- LCD Connector modules
- How to Reball BGA Chips Manually by Hand
- Identifying and Familiarization of Common Mobile Phones Components and Spare Parts
- LCD's Touch Screen Panels Microphones Micro Speakers Switches Charging Pins Antenna's Battery
- USB connectors
Part 7: Integrated Circuits
- Understanding Major Integrated Circuits (IC) on Mobile Phones
- Power Management IC
- Application Processor
- Flash IC
- RAM IC
- Hardware Handling Procedures
- Proper Disassembling and Assembling Methods
- How to Test Mobile phone Speaker,Buzzer or Ringer
- How to Test Mobile phone Microphone or Mouthpiece
- How to test Mobile Phone Charger Voltage
- How to Test Mobile Phone Vibra Motor
- How to check Mobile Phone Battery Voltage
- How to test Power ON OFF Switch
Part 8: LIQUID DAMAGE
- Types of liquid damage: Toilet, fresh, salt, food
- Tools used in treatment
- Chemicals used in treatment
Part 9 : Troubleshooting
- Hardware Troubleshooting Basics
- How to Troubleshoot Not Charging Issues
- How charging circuit works
- No Charging Response
- Charger Not Supported
- Not Charging
- How SIM Circuits works
- Insert Sim Card Problem
- Invalid Sim Card
- How Keypad Circuits Works
- How to Map and Trace keypads Lines
- Understanding The LED light Circuits
- Explanation on How Audio Circuits work
- Vibra motor
- How LCD Display Circuit Works
- Understanding How RF circuit works
PLUS LIFETIME UPDATES!!!!
Thanks God....I am free at last after the course i started repairing my family and friends mobile phones making extra cash in the
process now i am successfully running my mobile shop and making a decent profits.
- Steve Adams: USA
Train With US And Launch Your Repair Business
Convenience: – Complete all courses via the Internet. Also a copy of the course will be sent to you via email attachment. Download, print and
study at your own pace
Learn New Innovative and Productive Techniques: Discover new ways to be productive throughout your day with these Smartphone tips and tricks.
Flexibility : Attend classes at anytime and from anywhere in the world
Available 24/7 Middle of the night. You need a quick answer on how to get a task done on your smartphones. Jump online and read about the fault.
Affordable :We provide high quality courses with much lower tuition than other training organizations.
Clear, and Comprehensive Training Our Samsung Trained smartphone Specialist will help you with any questions, provide you additional resources, and keep you up-to-date with rapidly changed
Technical Questions ? Find Answers to Your Mobile Phone Problems
Smartphone Secret Codes: Know All The Most Important New Secret Codes Of Cell Phones
Our experienced beauty and wellness professionals are constantly up to date with the latest trends and best practices. We are passionate in bringing you fresh looks and
- Setting up a Smartphone Repair Business
- Discover the 5 fatal mistakes of typical repair businesses
- The "secret" formula for making money
- Major industry changes coming and how to benefit from them
- How to Establish a Constant Stream of Repair Business
- Where to Buy Cheap Broken Smartphones
- Refurbishing & Selling Them at Over 100% Profit
- Advertising the Refurbished Phones to Command the Highest Profit
- Where to Get Parts at 50% Lower Prices
Learn How I Make $3,500 to $5,000 Monthly
Buying & Selling Used & Broken
using a simple system which i created.
Low Startup Cost To Open Your Own Retail Business
Provide Access To Reputable Wholesale Parts Suppliers
Tools And Equipment Needed To Operate Your Repair Center
Inventory Startup Costs And What’s Needed
Retail Space Allocation And Where To Do Business
Marketing Strategy To Drive Instant Traffic For Your Business
There are over 5 billion cell phone users worldwide since 2010 and this number is growing.The iPhone 4 sells in stores for $199 and $500+ on eBay - can you
answer why? Businesses are popping up everywhere advertising to buy your old, seemingly obsolete cell phones. There's a huge unsaturated market that you're unaware of - and it's right under your
No start-up costs. No storefront. no previous
Just 30 Minutes A Day = More Money Than You're Thinking
Remember, this does not have to do with mobile marketing or cell phone contracts. This entrepreneurial business model I've created has brought me success for nearly
three years. There are NO start-up costs and no previous knowledge is necessary.
What's There To Learn To Begin Making Money, You Ask?
Where to buy and sell cell phones, how to maximize profits, the value of new, used, and broken cell phones
How to assess condition and functionality, benefit from networking, and make cost-effective trades.How much to pay for cell phones in brand new, used, completely shattered and unusable
You can't get this training & information anywhere else!
This is the first ever home-study course which teaches you how to turn a broken Smartphone into a perfect one,
and how to make a lucrative income from this RARE skill!
Average Profit for each iPhone Repair is about $100. Most take less than an hour once you've mastered the iPhone Course. One person can easily do 2-3 of these per day
while still working on other things.
From repairs alone, it's easy for a one-man operation to be producing a $1500 per week income. That averages out at just under $80,000 per year.
With refurbishment, we'll teach you how to sell broken phones at 100% more than the price you paid. You'll make an average profit of $120 on each iPhone you refurb. Higher, once you use our
methods for sourcing parts cheaply.
From refurbishment, working solo you can expect to do 2-3 a day, this will allow you to make a profit from $62,000 - $100,000 every year!
The iPhone Course teaches you to easily scale up your refurb business, and once you start doing that and training employees with this course, the sky is the limit. The market for 2nd hand
smartphones is at the beginning of a huge growth curve, your potential profits are only limited by the size of your ambition.
Once you combine the 2 Business Models we teach you, a six-figure income isn't a dream, it's an expected reality.
Why can't I connect to ANY wifi access point?
I can see wifi access points in range, but cannot connect to them. Open or secured makes no difference. What could be causing my issue?
Are you accessing the same AP with either open or WPA2 connections? If you are your Cable router may be limited on how many connections it can allow access though.
I would go to a coffee shop some where which has an open WiFi service and see if it connects that way if it does that points back to your setup as being the issue Vs the iPad.
If you still can't connect on the coffee shop's open WiFi service I would erase the iPad and reload everything. Ouch!
How to unlock iPad when its linked with an apple account?
I bought an iPad 4 second handed. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I restored it to factory settings and now when i try to activate it , it keeps asking me for the previous owners apple ID and i
don't have his number anymore.. What should i do? Is my iPad pretty much bricked forever?
Please try to activate the iPad . If iPad shows this device is linked with (firstname.lastname@example.org) then it can be removed easily. if shows this device has been lost or stolen then cannot do anything.
Normal Process: Requirement is the POP(Invoice of the device). If you have the bill of this device.
Just call AppleCare they will assist you better. They will remove this within 3 days. Only if device not been stolen or lost.
AppleCare need only device bill and tell them you are unable to activate the iPad.
For iPad 2,3,4 there is a hardware solution by changing some resistors and by converting from cellular GSM or cellular CDMA to wifi model also possible can be done vice versa which will require to
solder GSM board or CDMA board to wifi model.
Can I use a hot plate to remove an S4 digitizer?
I'm sure most people here know that heating up an S4 digitizer with a hairdryer and removing it that way can be quite a chore. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever used a hot plate to do this
instead? Is it a good idea? If so what temperature do I set it to without damaging the S4?
Yes, set it to 65C, 5 minutes on each side leave the S4 on the hot plate while taking it off.
Gray lines on LCD after screen replacement, now iPad wont power
Do a hard reset. By unplugging the logic board you effectively did a hard reset. And also try completely disconnecting the logic board and reinstalling it.
"Ghost touching after digitizer replacement"
I replaced the digitizer of a white S4 and after a while of use the S4 started registering random touches, typing random words and stuff like that. i thought it was the digitizer so i got a
second one and its doing the same thing. The digitizer flex cable seems to be tightly in.
It sounds like you might have a hardware or a software issue, try to open up the device and make sure all cables are on correctly by removing and reinserting. It May also be a ribbon connector issue.
If that doesn't work you may have to do a restore or a factory reset.
Try Below First:
1. Super clean the digitizer contacts and seat them firmly.
2. Flatten the frame to within a 1/16th of an inch.
3. I Changed ribbon connector.
The first two digitizers were jittery. I returned the first one but since they are so cheap I just bought a third one which I used in the final repair. So there is a small chance that the first two
were defective or I didn't seat them good enough (but I doubt it.) I also might have over-heated one of them in my attempt to seat it on the warped frame. But the final digitizer is working great and
so I am betting on the warped frame being the culprit.
My Smartphone shows charging symbol, but is not charging...
it is showing the charging symbol, but not charging... What is going on?
Be sure that you are charging using the correct wall adapter like this one here. Also make sure that the charging cable is not longer than three feet (or one meter). There is too much voltage drop
for the Smarphone to charge properly on most longer cables. Some Smartphones also will not properly charge when plugged in to a PC or Mac - not enough voltage over the normal USB connection.
Most of what I see is hardware failures, and this is a common one called 'fake charging' that can happen after water damage or drop damage damages in phones which causes a hardware fault on the logic
board. I had an S3 mini lately that had a similar problem---charging okay but the battery percentage never went up or down....that one turned out to be a tiny resistor near the battery connector had
S4 fake charging is probably a burned U2 charging ic chip, just like in the S3. I have seen this a lot this year
I know it's kind of late to answer this but to anyone who have this issue, it's your charger cable, in the cable there are a few wires for different things, I don't know exactly which does what,
but some of them are for charging , some of them are for USB connection , I think those wires for charging are damaged and when you plug it in , Smartphones thinks it's connected to the charger
because of those wires that are not damaged yet...you should buy another charger cable, like I do , every single month !
The best part of their training is they provide training practically DIY step by step. The technical support given is also worth mentioning. Because of
them, I am a very successful technician today.Thanks A lot!
--Trevor Smith: England
Top 10 Smartpone Repair Video Course
And spare parts supplier information
- How to Read Schematics & indentify Electronic Components
- How to Unlock Android Pattern or Pin Lock without losing data
- How to Solder SMD Components Manually by Hand (Part 1-3)
- How to fix 100% water damaged Mobile | Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Tested
- How To Replace a Cracked Smartphone Lcd Screen!
- How to fix all Audio/Speaker/Microphone problems in Android Smartphones
- All Android Phones: How to Fix Charging Problems, Won't Charge, Slow Charge, Boot Loop, etc
- Galaxy S3 Disassembly & Assembly - Sim Tray - Loud Speaker - Buzzer - Earpiece Repair
- Identifying and Familiarization of Common Mobile Phones Components and Spare Parts
- How to trace IC in Mobile Phone PCB. Learn Mobile Phone IC circuit tracing in PCB
- How to fix an unresponsive touch screen in Samsung galaxy core prime
All Courses Are In A Pdf Downloadable Ebook Format.
You Will Be Redirected To A Download Page After Payment Confirmation
Laptop Repair Course
Component Level Laptop Motherboard Repair
This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of laptops. Chip-level Training will be customized for your
present knowledge of electronics. If you go through the fundamental track , all the power electronic components will be introduced before we move to the logics section. After you become comfortable
with power electronics the logic session follows . It is an intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing , signal
analysis , replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service engineers acquired from the years of experiences. the session makes you confident enough to chip-level service the new
generation notebooks from Lenova , Compaq, HP , Toshiba ,Sony and the like .
Service Technicians entering into the Laptop training course must have experience in the following disciplines
- must be comfortable in using desktop systems and peripherals
- must have an above average knowledge about all the internal components and operation of the system
- comfortable with installing and managing various operating systems.
- managing the hard disk subsystem with formatting and partioning.
- installation and configuration of computer components like add-on devices
Ready To Learn A New Skill Online?
SECTION - A
Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
You'll discover how to troubleshoot & repair ??
- Dead Systems
- No display
- Dim display
- Freezing System
- System getting hung
- Keyboard control section problem
- Memory control section problem
- Audio not working
- USB port not working
- Serial port not working
- Ps2 port not working
- CD Drive control section problem
- Hard disk control section problem
- Battery not charging
- D C pin problem
- Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips ETC....
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
- Laptop Motherboards
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
- What you need to know about hard drive installation.
- Example Hard Drives.
- How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
- Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
- By-passing the BIOS Password.
- What to do if You Can't Boot The System.
- Laptop BIOS Settings.
- What to do if you can't remember your BIOS password.
- and you need to get into the BIOS.
- A comprehensive FAQ section.
Using our laptop repair guides, you'll have the knowledge to
- Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
- Fit laptop screens.
- Fit laptop keyboards.
- Fit memory into ANY laptop.
- Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
- Clean a laptop keyboard to an 'as new' condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
- How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
- Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
Laptop Exploding Diagrams
This part contains diagrams and the part numbers. You'll use this to see where the parts fit together. Other than physically taking a
laptop apart, this is the only way to see how the bits and pieces fit together. There are other information sections including pictures of components and the specifications of laptops. This is useful
knowledge to have as you'll know exactly what's in a laptop before buying or repairing a particular model. Where else can you find all this information? The answer is?.. nowhere!
Consider these advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist...
- All your income is earned from home.
- Can be run by anyone.
- Free ongoing help.
- Market and expanding every day.
- Recession proof.
- Part-time for full-time money.
- You can be employed.
- You can be unemployed.
- Want to escape the 9 - 5 grind.
Look! These are the minimum charges
- Selling just ONE laptop per week will make $200 per week.
- Fitting ONE keyboard into a laptop will make $45.
- Installing memory into a laptop will make $45.
- Fitting a hard drive will make $45.
- Installing Windows to a new hard drive will make an additional $45.
SECTION - B
Advance chip-level Laptop Motherboard repair
Laptop Motherboard Chip Level Training Course Content
Basic electronics, Laptop and Desktop motherboard chip level course, ;Analog Digital,Block Diagram, Basic Problems, Circuit diagram, Repairing Steps of ac adapter,
battery, Lcd inverter, Hard drive, ram, keyboard, touchpad, cd dvd
IC Chip Soldering & Desoldering
- Latest Chip Level Tools & Gadgets
- Basic Electronics Soldering & Desoldering Guide
- How to Solder
- SMD Soldering Guide
- Surface Mount Soldering Tutorials
- Getting IC chip X onto board Y
- Trying to reworking with an iron
- Wonderful hot-air rework
- Green wire fixes
- Sneaky tricks for soldering leadless ICs
- Video examples
- How does hot air rework actually work?
Motherboard Ic Chip Components
- Block diagram, how it function,& basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Motherboard Component Overview
- Steps to Troubleshooting Laptop Motherboard Problems
- Common Problem Of Different Motherboards
- How to fix G4 Aple ibook motherboard with chip problem
- Fixing dead motherboard power problem
- Fault Finding Using Osciloscope
- The Bios chip,Laptop BIOS Recovery
- Different Ways of Removing Toshiba Bios Password
- Bios Flashing & Update
- Power Fuse Chip
- 5 Steps to Hacking Bios Password
- How To Fix Failed Nvidia Chip
- How I installed external Bluetooth adapter inside a laptop
- How to test a laptop or a desktop computer memory
- Fixing hardware problems without taking apart the Laptop
- Laptop Lcd Image see what goes on behind the Screen
- 10 steps to Fix Laptop VGA problem
- Bypassing Windows 7 Logon Password In 3 Steps
- Everything You Need to Know About The Motherboard Voltage Regulator Circuit
- How to Break Laptop Admin Password, Hack! Bios cmos Clear
- Ic rebolling, Bga Rebolling, Bga Arrangement, Bga rework video problem
- Hard Disk = Upgrade, Repair,Data recovery, Disassemble a Hard Disk Drive
- Transistor / Mosfet tutorial
- Diodes in circuits and testing them
- Chipset Mainboard Desoldering & Soldering
- How To Use A Multimeter
Connector Socket Basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Ac Adapter
- Battery ic
- Sound = Soldering tiny sound ic chips in a Laptop motherboard
- Wifi Card = Soldering wireless card in an old Laptop motherboard
- Use Of Debug Card Post Error & Code
- DC Jack/Fuse Replacement
- Power IC Replacement
- Controller IC Replacement
- Replacing bad IC components on the motherboard
- BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge / Southbridge / Graphics Chips)
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
- Define different Laptop problems
- Common Laptop Notebook Chip
- POWER SUPPLY CHIP
- IO CHIP
- CPU power supply chips
- Charge discharge control chip
- CPU temperature control chip
- Graphics Brand
- Ethernet chips
- Sound audio Chip
- PC Card Chip
- COM port chip
- Keyboard chip
- Battery IC :
- Memory control chip
- Clock IC :
- lcd back light control
- Ddr memory power supply
- Other Common chipset
- Mosfets Used
- Crystal (14.318 Clock )
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of motherboards
- Tracing different connectors and socket with related component and chip
- Testing and using of different components
- Dc to dc power regulator sections
- Power supply to different chips vcc core, 5vsus, +1.5v, 1.8vsus, 5v, 10v, 2.5v
- Cpu core voltage, vid signals, vrm section, mosfet of vrm
- Clock generation circuits
- Bois chips section, rtc chip
- Power good , reset,frame, clock, bios signals
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- How to read different component datasheet.
- Basic cleaning and washing method of motherborad
- Smd component pratice removal and inserting different components
- Training using cro osciloscope
- Finding fault using cro osciloscope
- Use of debug card post error code
- Finding fault using post debug card
- Training using eeprom programmer
- Bios update using eeprom programmer
- Training using bga soldering station
- Removing bga chips and rebolling it using reball stencil
- Ics rebolling, bga ball arrangement, pratice
- Training using solder batch
- Removing socket & connectors using solder bath
- Bios password, ibm, dell password removing steps
- Searching data sheets of different ics
- Common problems of different motherboards
- Student bonus package
- Service Manuals of different Laptop
- Schematic diagram of motheboards , Bios update files, Datasheet etc
- Online support for 1 year
- Ics list and used of different Ics with models list
- Free upgrades for the first one year
Top 10 Laptop Repair Video Course
And spare parts supplier information
- Laptop motherboard Repair (Chip Level) How to check dead board
- How to check Memory DDR1 Fault Laptop Repair (Chip Level)
- How to Check Dead Desktop Motherboard(step by step)
- How to fix a broken hard drive. Beeping And clicking noise
- Testing the charging circuit on a laptop motherboard
- How to Solder QFN MLF chips Using Hot Air without Solder Paste and Stencils
- Reballing With Low Cost/HomeMade Equipement
- How to test a laptop motherboard outside of the machine
- Advanced troubleshooting technique tutorial of how to possibly fix a PC that will not beep at boot
- Identifying bad capacitors on motherboards and adapter cards
Smartphone & Laptop
Course Fee Was $125.00 Now
Only $67.00 A Limited Time Offer